Telethon Home 2009
Price Between $580,000 - $600,000
About this Design
The 2009 Telethon Home was designed to take maximum advantage first and foremost of the beautiful blue water and pristine beach. The Seascapes Village has been designed with a variety of public spaces, featuring BBQ's, play equipment, walking paths, cycleways, lakes, a sport oval and an amphitheatre for community events.
Design features of the home at a glance
- Large open plan entertainment area
- Several independently zoned living areas
- Resort style guest wing
- The large upstairs sitting room featuring raking ceiling, gas fireplace, Velux ceiling skylights with solar powered blinds perfect for viewing the stars
- Gourmet kitchen with Corian benchtop, stainless steel appliances, stainless steel side by side fridge
- Large home theatre with acoustic sound boards
- Modern contemporary elevation using mixed materials and featuring Midland Victorian Blue and Augusta Limestone bricks.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm system, ducted vacuum system and intercom are all included.
- Stunning crystal blue pool. Beautifully landscaped and reticulated garden and includes large alfresco and BBQ area